About Me

My photo
Come follow me up on Twitter/Instagram just search me : Azrafsamsudin Family, my girlfriend and bestfriend always in my mind♥

Oct 9, 2012

I still remember the first day I met you...

I still remember the first day I met you, I miss the situation, our conversation and I asked for your phone number after that I told you "tonight I'll call you okay" and you just nod while smiled to me. On that night I get to knows everything about yourself, your background family, your favorite song, your hobby, your best friend, your favorite food, your lifestyle and everything. Eventually I fall in love with you and I try to tell the real stories to you, about my feeling and I'm happy when you accept my all requests. So we started the new life, new world, new lifestyle and everything together. Since 2009-2012 we still together and I hope our relationship will be lasting till the end of time. I'm the one who understand you, I'm the one who knows about your dream, I'm the one who makes you laugh, I know your favorite songs and I cheers you up if you're being in sadness. You're my everything, I love you so much baby, trust me that you're the one for me and no one can't replace you ♥